11.21.2008

Good Things Come...

to those who wait right? you see, I received my new toy yesterday, but on Tuesday night, I fell off a step stool at work and landed on my tailbone/lower back. It was a cement floor, I was on the second rung, I stepped down and missed the first one and went for a ride on the excrutiatingly painful express (still gripping the aluminum ladder). I'm sure it was quite comical to see. Most falls are. Although, I do hope it's not YouTube worthy...

As time went on the pain intensified. I was able to get to the chiropractor and after a painful massage, he went to work. The adjustment was quite painful even though I can take a lot. My clavicals needed adjustment~ouch! I highly recommend being nice to your collar bones.

ETA: It's Monday now and I've been mostly a very sore invalid. As you can see, I'm just getting to posting this. I am going in again today for an adjustment and hope it will last longer. Please say a prayer for me? thanks.

ttfn,
traci

No comments: