5.15.2008

A Gift For My Love

the pattern:


the yarn:



my sweetie pie, 'love'-in the yarn:



off and knitting:



wristlet one:



strike a pose:


i made a sample of this in Aqua for Blue Sky last year. it turned out so cute Kayla decided she just 'had to have a set' of her own. so, fast forward to finally getting some time, money and yarn and i cast on the first wristlet. it's an easy knit and the YO's make a cool pattern. i'll post more pics for your viewing pleasure as i get to them.
:)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

These look lovely blondeknitter~how wonderful that your daughter has been taken with them! I love it when my kids like what I have made them.

:)

~Twistedinstitches

raining sheep said...

I am so glad you posted these before I went rockclimbing for four days. I have been WAITING! These are amazing...I am so jealous you get to knit all that fabulous Blue Sky yarn. I would say their yarns are by far my favorite. Awesome job.